This page contains list of articles published in the scope of our project, and external articles about our project.
Scientifiect articles published within the project
- Tatyana Stefanovska, Andrzej Skwiercz, Valentina Pidlisnyuk, Oleksandr Zhukov, Dawid Kozacki, Aigerim Mamirova, Robert Ato Newto and Sergey Usťak, 2022. The Short-Term Effects of Amendments on Nematode Communities and Diversity Patterns under the Cultivation of Miscanthus × giganteus on Marginal Land. Agronomy, 12, 2063. https://doi.org/10.3390/agronomy12092063
- Valentina Pidlisnyuk, Aigerim Mamirova, Kumar Pranaw, Vitalii Stadnik, Pavel Kurán, Josef Trögl, and Pavlo Shapoval, 2022. Miscanthus × giganteus Phytoremediation of Soil Contaminated with Trace Elements as Influenced by the Presence of Plant Growth-Promoting Bacteria. Agronomy, 12, 771. https://doi.org/10.3390/agronomy12040771
- Katerina Klemencova, Barbora Grycova and Pavel Lestinsky, 2022. Influence of Miscanthus Rhizome Pyrolysis Operating Conditions on Products Properties. Sustainability. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/su14106193
- Pidlisnyuk V., Stefanovska T., Zhukov O., Medkow A., Shapoval P., Stadnik V., Sozanskyi M., 2022. Impact of plant growth regulators on the development of the second generation energy crop Miscanthusxgiganteus produced two years in marginal post-military soil. Applied Science, 12, 881. https://doi.org/10.3390/app12020881
- Pidlisnyuk V., Stefanovska T., Barbash V., Zelenchuk T., 2021. Characteristics of pulp obtained from Miscanthusxgiganteus biomass produced in lead-contaminated soil. Cellulose Chemistry and Technology, on-line March 2, 2021. https://www.cellulosechemtechnol.ro/firstonline.php.
- Valentina Pidlisnyuk, Robert Ato Newton, Aigerim Mamirova. Miscanthus biochar value chain – A review.